Genome-Wide Association Study
"Genome-Wide Association Study" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An analysis comparing the allele frequencies of all available (or a whole GENOME representative set of) polymorphic markers in unrelated patients with a specific symptom or disease condition, and those of healthy controls to identify markers associated with a specific disease or condition.
|Genome-Wide Association Study
- Genome-Wide Association Study
- Association Studies, Genome-Wide
- Association Study, Genome-Wide
- Genome-Wide Association Studies
- Studies, Genome-Wide Association
- Study, Genome-Wide Association
- Genome Wide Association Scan
- Genome Wide Association Studies
- GWA Study
- GWA Studies
- Studies, GWA
- Study, GWA
- Whole Genome Association Analysis
- Whole Genome Association Study
- Genome Wide Association Analysis
- Genome Wide Association Study
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Genome-Wide Association Study".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Genome-Wide Association Study".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Genome-Wide Association Study" by people in this website by year, and whether "Genome-Wide Association Study" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.