Nervous System Malformations
"Nervous System Malformations" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Structural abnormalities of the central or peripheral nervous system resulting primarily from defects of embryogenesis.
|Nervous System Malformations
- Nervous System Malformations
- Malformation, Nervous System
- Malformations, Nervous System
- Nervous System Malformation
- Abnormalities, Nervous System
- Abnormality, Nervous System
- Nervous System Abnormality
- Anomalies, Nervous System
- Anomaly, Nervous System
- Nervous System Anomaly
- Congenital Abnormalities, Nervous System
- Congenital Anomalies, Nervous System
- Nervous System Malformations, Congenital
- Malformations, Nervous System, Congenital
- Nervous System Abnormalities
- Nervous System Anomalies
- Nervous System Congenital Abnormalities
- Nervous System Congenital Malformations
- Abnormalities, Congenital, Nervous System
- Congenital Malformations, Nervous System
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Nervous System Malformations".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Nervous System Malformations".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Nervous System Malformations" by people in this website by year, and whether "Nervous System Malformations" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Nervous System Malformations" by people in Profiles.
Adang LA, Gavazzi F, D'Aiello R, Isaacs D, Bronner N, Arici ZS, Flores Z, Jan A, Scher C, Sherbini O, Behrens EM, Goldbach-Mansky R, Olson TS, Lambert MP, Sullivan KE, Teachey DT, Witmer C, Vanderver A, Shults J. Hematologic abnormalities in Aicardi Gouti?res Syndrome. Mol Genet Metab. 2022 08; 136(4):324-329.
Bissonette GB, Bae MH, Suresh T, Jaffe DE, Powell EM. Astrocyte-mediated hepatocyte growth factor/scatter factor supplementation restores GABAergic interneurons and corrects reversal learning deficits in mice. J Neurosci. 2010 Feb 24; 30(8):2918-23.
Yang Q, Chen H, Correa A, Devine O, Mathews TJ, Honein MA. Racial differences in infant mortality attributable to birth defects in the United States, 1989-2002. Birth Defects Res A Clin Mol Teratol. 2006 Oct; 76(10):706-13.
Patisaul HB, Fortino AE, Polston EK. Neonatal genistein or bisphenol-A exposure alters sexual differentiation of the AVPV. Neurotoxicol Teratol. 2006 Jan-Feb; 28(1):111-8.