Glomerulosclerosis, Focal Segmental
"Glomerulosclerosis, Focal Segmental" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A clinicopathological syndrome or diagnostic term for a type of glomerular injury that has multiple causes, primary or secondary. Clinical features include PROTEINURIA, reduced GLOMERULAR FILTRATION RATE, and EDEMA. Kidney biopsy initially indicates focal segmental glomerular consolidation (hyalinosis) or scarring which can progress to globally sclerotic glomeruli leading to eventual KIDNEY FAILURE.
|Glomerulosclerosis, Focal Segmental
- Glomerulosclerosis, Focal Segmental
- Segmental Glomerulosclerosis, Focal
- Glomerulosclerosis, Focal
- Focal Glomerulosclerosis
- Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis
- Glomerulonephritis, Focal Sclerosing
- Focal Sclerosing Glomerulonephritides
- Focal Sclerosing Glomerulonephritis
- Glomerulonephritides, Focal Sclerosing
- Sclerosing Glomerulonephritides, Focal
- Sclerosing Glomerulonephritis, Focal
Hyalinosis, Segmental Glomerular
- Hyalinosis, Segmental Glomerular
- Glomerular Hyalinosis, Segmental
- Segmental Glomerular Hyalinosis
- Hyalinosis, Segmental
- Segmental Hyalinosis
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Glomerulosclerosis, Focal Segmental".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Glomerulosclerosis, Focal Segmental".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Glomerulosclerosis, Focal Segmental" by people in this website by year, and whether "Glomerulosclerosis, Focal Segmental" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.