"Protein Disulfide-Isomerases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Sulfur-sulfur bond isomerases that catalyze the rearrangement of disulfide bonds within proteins during folding. Specific protein disulfide-isomerase isoenzymes also occur as subunits of PROCOLLAGEN-PROLINE DIOXYGENASE.
- Protein Disulfide-Isomerases
- Disulfide-Isomerases, Protein
- Protein Disulfide Isomerases
- Disulfide Isomerase
- Isomerase, Disulfide
- Glycosylation Site-Binding Protein
- Glycosylation Site Binding Protein
- Protein, Glycosylation Site-Binding
- Site-Binding Protein, Glycosylation
- Trypanothione-Glutathione Thioltransferase
- Thioltransferase, Trypanothione-Glutathione
- Trypanothione Glutathione Thioltransferase
- Protein Disulfide-Isomerase
- Disulfide-Isomerase, Protein
- Sulfhydryl-Disulfide Interchange Enzyme
- Enzyme, Sulfhydryl-Disulfide Interchange
- Interchange Enzyme, Sulfhydryl-Disulfide
- Sulfhydryl Disulfide Interchange Enzyme
- Thiol-Disulfide Transhydrogenase
- Thiol Disulfide Transhydrogenase
- Transhydrogenase, Thiol-Disulfide
- Disulfide Interchange Enzyme
- Enzyme, Disulfide Interchange
- Interchange Enzyme, Disulfide
- Protein Disulfide Isomerase
- Disulfide Isomerase, Protein
- Isomerase, Protein Disulfide
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Protein Disulfide-Isomerases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Protein Disulfide-Isomerases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Protein Disulfide-Isomerases" by people in this website by year, and whether "Protein Disulfide-Isomerases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.