"Cardiomyopathy, Dilated" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A form of CARDIAC MUSCLE disease that is characterized by ventricular dilation, VENTRICULAR DYSFUNCTION, and HEART FAILURE. Risk factors include SMOKING; ALCOHOL DRINKING; HYPERTENSION; INFECTION; PREGNANCY; and mutations in the LMNA gene encoding LAMIN TYPE A, a NUCLEAR LAMINA protein.
- Cardiomyopathy, Dilated
- Cardiomyopathies, Dilated
- Dilated Cardiomyopathies
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
Cardiomyopathy, Familial Idiopathic
- Cardiomyopathy, Familial Idiopathic
- Cardiomyopathies, Familial Idiopathic
- Familial Idiopathic Cardiomyopathies
- Familial Idiopathic Cardiomyopathy
- Idiopathic Cardiomyopathies, Familial
- Idiopathic Cardiomyopathy, Familial
- Cardiomyopathy, Congestive
- Cardiomyopathies, Congestive
- Congestive Cardiomyopathies
- Cardiomyopathy, Dilated, with Conduction Deffect1
- Cardiomyopathy, Dilated, CMD1A
- Dilated cardiomyopathy 1A
- 1As, Dilated cardiomyopathy
- Dilated cardiomyopathy 1As
- cardiomyopathy 1A, Dilated
- cardiomyopathy 1As, Dilated
- Cardiomyopathy, Dilated, Autosomal Recessive
- Cardiomyopathy, Dilated, 1a
- Cardiomyopathy, Dilated, With Conduction Defect 1
- Cardiomyopathy, Idiopathic Dilated
- Cardiomyopathies, Idiopathic Dilated
- Dilated Cardiomyopathies, Idiopathic
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy, Idiopathic
- Idiopathic Dilated Cardiomyopathies
- Idiopathic Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Congestive Cardiomyopathy
- Cardiomyopathy, Dilated, LMNA
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cardiomyopathy, Dilated".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cardiomyopathy, Dilated".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cardiomyopathy, Dilated" by people in this website by year, and whether "Cardiomyopathy, Dilated" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.