"CDP-Diacylglycerol-Inositol 3-Phosphatidyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the formation of PHOSPHATIDYLINOSITOL and CMP from CDP-DIACYLGLYCEROL and MYOINOSITOL.
- CDP-Diacylglycerol-Inositol 3-Phosphatidyltransferase
- 3-Phosphatidyltransferase, CDP-Diacylglycerol-Inositol
- CDP Diacylglycerol Inositol 3 Phosphatidyltransferase
- CDP-1,2-Diacyl-sn-Glycerol-Myoinositol 3-Phosphatidyltransferase
- 3-Phosphatidyltransferase, CDP-1,2-Diacyl-sn-Glycerol-Myoinositol
- CDP 1,2 Diacyl sn Glycerol Myoinositol 3 Phosphatidyltransferase
- CDP-DG Inositol Transferase
- CDP DG Inositol Transferase
- CDP-Diacylglycerol-Myo-Inositol 3-Phosphatidyltransferase
- 3-Phosphatidyltransferase, CDP-Diacylglycerol-Myo-Inositol
- CDP Diacylglycerol Myo Inositol 3 Phosphatidyltransferase
- Inositol Phosphatidyltransferase
- Phosphatidyltransferase, Inositol
- CDP Diglyceride Inositoltransferase
- CDPdiacylglycerol-Inositol 3-Phosphatidyltransferase
- 3-Phosphatidyltransferase, CDPdiacylglycerol-Inositol
- CDPdiacylglycerol Inositol 3 Phosphatidyltransferase
- CDPdiglyceride-Inositol Phosphatidyltransferase
- CDPdiglyceride Inositol Phosphatidyltransferase
- Phosphatidyltransferase, CDPdiglyceride-Inositol
- Cytidine 5'-Diphosphate 1,2-Diacyl-sn-Glycerol - Inositol Transferase
- Cytidine 5' Diphosphate 1,2 Diacyl sn Glycerol Inositol Transferase
- Phosphatidylinositol Synthase
- CDP-Diglyceride-Inositol Transferase
- CDP Diglyceride Inositol Transferase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "CDP-Diacylglycerol-Inositol 3-Phosphatidyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "CDP-Diacylglycerol-Inositol 3-Phosphatidyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "CDP-Diacylglycerol-Inositol 3-Phosphatidyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "CDP-Diacylglycerol-Inositol 3-Phosphatidyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.