Hemorrhagic Fever, Crimean
"Hemorrhagic Fever, Crimean" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A severe, often fatal disease in humans caused by the Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever virus (HEMORRHAGIC FEVER VIRUS, CRIMEAN-CONGO).
|Hemorrhagic Fever, Crimean
- Hemorrhagic Fever, Crimean
- Crimean Hemorrhagic Fever
- Crimean Hemorrhagic Fevers
- Fever, Crimean Hemorrhagic
- Congo Virus Infection
- Crimean-Congo Hemorrhagic Fever
- Crimean Congo Hemorrhagic Fever
- Crimean-Congo Hemorrhagic Fevers
- Fever, Crimean-Congo Hemorrhagic
- Hemorrhagic Fever, Crimean-Congo
- Infection, Congo Virus
- Congo Virus Infections
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Hemorrhagic Fever, Crimean".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Hemorrhagic Fever, Crimean".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Hemorrhagic Fever, Crimean" by people in this website by year, and whether "Hemorrhagic Fever, Crimean" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.